Thursday, February 21, 2008

I suppose I should explain my username: cscenglishbabe. Where on earth you might wonder, did I come up with that? Well, I tell you, it's very simple actually. I was an English major in college, (which btw, as is understood by all English majors, we can make up our own words, use internetspeak, and be grammatically incorrect because the rest of the world doesn't know much about grammar anyway...and spelling's optional, but I tend to twitch if I see a lot of spelling mistakes, though the website LOLCATS'NCHEEZEBURGERS or something to that effect is an exception because it's unbearably adorable and cute) and a shortened way of saying my collegiate institution was CSC, and no one really knows what I look like, and in our modern, new age, love, peace and let's all be beautiful world, I thought, well, why can't I be a babe too. So there you have the not so Latin breakdown of my fabulous username. CSCENGLISHBABE. Read me. And no that was not a deep metaphor, I was speaking literally. Alrighty, I should be doing something useful. Or possibly useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home