Friday, February 23, 2007

It's quite an icky feeling when you fail a test, especially if you haven't failed one for a long time and it's just really frustrating that I don't know where I went wrong. I studied for my HTML test and still received a forty-six. The other thing that' s been bothering me lately is that my relationships with certain people in my life are frustrating me. I've been having feelings of envy and jealousy because I'm tired and frustrated of giving my all and not getting much in return. And livejournal is being kind of annoying right now, not loading and not being able to access it is frustrating me. And if they take away my journal or something stupid like that I'm gonna be pissed.

I guess it's just one of those weeks where everyone and everything is bothering me to a point where I want to scream or punch a wall. I have way too much to do and very little time to do it in. Capstone's fun and frustrating at the same time.

I think I like a guy, but I don't know how he feels about me and whether or not he really is a decent guy to ask out. He's also someone I have to work with in an extra-curricular activity, and if we have a lot of things to do together and I end up falling hard for him, it's going to suck. Relationships are not my strong point. Talking with boys when I like them is not my strong point. And I really can't afford to worry about anything too much right now, but you know how it is. Life hits you when you least expect it. And as an English major I should probably know that by now.

I think I'm going to start writing in this blog more often now. Seeing as Livejournal's being a douchebag. Or maybe it's the school security system, I have no idea. Just wanted to vent. Really needed to vent actually. Peace out. Blessed Be and all that jazz.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Nice entry Alicia! Sorry about that HTML test, failure IS a hard thing but it's such an essential part of learning. Without it we could not recognize success. Sounds really stupid huh? But it's just that universal opposites thing. Yin/yang, love/hate, good/evil, darkness/light, joy/sorrow, chocolate/vanilla, etcetera. Nome sane? For me the ability to maintain contradictions has helped, but not always. People really hate it when you're wishy washy. Certainty is not a luxury that I can afford. But love is the most important thing, even if it hurts and ends badly, it's worth pursuing. Wish I knew why ...

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home